Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome!

Hello........... welcome to my little corner of cyberspace!

My name is Rhonda and I am a blog addict! I admit it. I am great at following blogs but I'm not so sure I'll be too great at creating a blog, but I'm gonna try. I love all kinds of blogs craft, family, photography, nature, sewing and just to read about other people and get to know a little about how other people live.
But my main reason for this blog is........I really want a way to show off my grandson. He is a handful to say the least.... LOL But, he is oh so cute and smart as a whip. He is 3 months shy of 3 yrs old and already begs to drive every time we get in the car. Ha! He loves everything and I love him! He calls me Nonnie and I call him BooBoo!
Ty loves trains!!!!

The rest of my family.........

My son Scott and his wife Katy

 My oldest daughter Sarah


 And my youngest daughter and Ty's Mom Samantha

Back soon with more ramblings by Rhonda


No comments:

Post a Comment